Find Your New Career Today!
Why should I intern at EHRA Engineering?
- Real-World Experience Learn while working on real client projects
- Diverse Opportunities Explore an internship that suits your skills and interests, whether that is in landscape architecture, site civil engineering, environmental science, aviation, transit planning, transportation, IT and many more
- Mentorship Take your EHRA Team members out for a meal with lunch coupons to learn about their careers.
- Fun Enjoy team building opportunities, engaging outings, team events, and a variety of activities that promote a strong sense of camaraderie and collaboration among your colleagues.
Why should I join EHRA Engineering?
- Professional Development Opportunities Graduates can take advantage of workshops, seminars, and training sessions that we offer to enhance their technical skills, and stay updated with industry trends.
- Career Pathways and Advancement Recent graduates will discover a well-defined trajectory for advancing in their careers, with chances to assume greater responsibilities and leadership positions as they showcase their abilities.
- Collaboration Work with a variety of industry professionals across different practice areas. Open communication is part of our firm’s culture, and it ensures that you can seek guidance from seasoned professionals.
Experienced ProfessionalsWhy should I work at EHRA Engineering?
- Industry Recognition and Thought Leadership Joining our team provides you with a platform to contribute to thought leadership, collaborate with experts in their field, and be involved in projects that are shaping the future of civil engineering.
- Complex and Impactful Projects Apply your expertise to challenging assignments that contribute to the community, aligning with your desire to make a significant difference through your work.
- Diverse and Inclusive Environment The opportunity to collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds fosters creativity, broadens perspectives, and contributes to a positive work environment
Explore Benefits Our
Team Members Love
Health & Wellness
Employer contributions to medical, dental and vision
Maternity support program (through the medical plan)
Cancer support program (through the medical plan)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Quarterly Blood Drive
Work Life Integration
Remote Work Program
Work week: We enjoy a 4 1/2–day work week
Paid holidays to celebrate: New Year’s, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Paid Time Off (PTO): Used for sick, vacation and personal time off
Volunteer Time Off: We encourage all team members to give back to the community
Paid Parental Leave
Planning for the future
401(k) retirement plan with company match
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Flexible spending accounts
Leave of absence programs
Voluntary legal assistance / ID Theft protection
Employer paid short term and long term disability insurance
Employer paid life insurance
Voluntary life insurance
Spring & Fall Party
Golf Tournament, Softball Tournament and more
We Forge Lasting Careers
To us, it is not just a job. Working at EHRA means embarking on a career path that will carry you to the future. Just ask any of our happy team members.
Making a Lasting Impact
We have a history, and we are proud of how far we have come since our humble beginnings. Ownership of the firm has been passed from our founding partners to their families and, under the guidance of current majority owners Truman C. Edminster, III, P.E. and James B. Russ, EHRA has become an employee-owned company. In our 85 years plus of experience, we have been fortunate to see plenty of growth, and we look forward to embracing what the future holds.
Our Values Are a Way of Life
Our principles lead us in our growth, steering us toward excellence in all we do and pushing us to seek the most innovative solutions.
Leading From the Trenches
The leadership team at EHRA has worked hard to build a successful firm, and our company continues to make progress because we invest in our team members. Learn more about our leadership’s approach to creating an amazing company culture.
EVERYONE is Welcome at EHRA
Equal Opportunity Employer
EHRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
EHRA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at EHRA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. EHRA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment
based on any of these characteristics.